2023 Century 2600 Center Console
The 2600 CC simply craves big water, and with its dual Yamaha outboards, it has enough power to get you there and back with power and style other angler boats simply don’t offer. Step onboard and you’ll instantly sense its big water capability. You’ll also be at home with features like enclosed head, performance stereo, and a captain’s chair tailored to all-day adventure.
Be sure to come ready to fish as you discover the 2600 CC’s large insulated fish boxes, aerated live well for live bate, ample rod storage, fiberglass hard-top with rocket launchers, and more. Propellers are polished stainless steel it shines in and out of the water. The fuel capacities is 200 gallons making longer fishing adventures possible.
- Blast offshore in this tournament ready extreme fishing machine.
- Comes complete with pressurized freshwater shower system, 42-gallon livewell and spacious deck for 360-degree fishability.
- Shown here with aluminum leaning post with backrest, integrated tackle station and performance cooler. All standard.
- In floor fish boxes
Basic Boat Info
- Anchor – Roller Chute
- Baitwell – Aerated with Power Stream® Venturi Aerator
- Bow Bolster & Bow Cushion
- Bow Rails
- Cleats – Pull Up
- Compass – Ritchie
- Compression Latches
- Electric – Battery Charger 4 Bank with Inlet (twin engine)
- Electric – Quad Battery Management System
- Freshwater –Transom Shower
- Gauges – Yamaha
- Head – Electric, Macerator & Holding Tank
- Hinges – Friction Hinges
- Hull Color – White
- Powder Coat
- Rod Boxes/Storage
- Rod & Cup Holder (2)
- Seating – Aluminum Lean Post with Backrest, Tackle Drawers and Cooler
- Seating – Rear
- Shipping – Cover or Shrink Wrap
- Steering – Hydraulic/Tilt
- Stereo – Fusion RA70, 4 Wet Sounds 6.5” Speakers, Amp
- Storage – Port & Starboard Insulated Fish Boxes/Storage w/ Diaphragm Pump
- Tackle Box
- Top – Fiberglass Hard Top w/ Spreader Lights & Rod Holders
- Trim Tabs with Lighted Indicator
- Upholstery – Nantucket Sand or Sterling with GT Package
- Washdown (raw-water)
- Seating – Forward-facing Backrests